Thank You for choosing NUVOCLEAN for carpet cleaning!
Here are some important things you can do before we arrive to help things go as smooth as possible:
- Please remove all valuable breakable items and small items from the work areas such as magazine racks, plants, lamps, ornaments and knick-knacks, small chairs, etc.
- Please do not move larger items into the center of the room as the main traffic areas will need to be inspected and pre-treated with cleaning solution as part of the first steps.
Note: Please clear all items off any furniture you would like moved. Furniture with breakable items on them cannot be moved. See more about our furniture moving policies on the terms of service page.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 4 inches off the carpet and pin up upholstery skirts that touch the carpet.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please secure them in a safe place where our cleaning activities will not disturb them. Also, for their safety, please keep children away from our equipment and cleaning products.
- Please bring to our attention any spots or stains that you are aware of which may require special treatments or any installation problems you know about.
- Please ensure there is a space for us to park our vehicle, especially downtown Vancouver or other areas where parking is restricted. Making prior arrangements to use your building’s loading zone or visitor parking area is usually sufficient.
- We will require hot water and access to a deep sink such as a kitchen sink, laundry room utility sink, or a bathtub. We also require access to a toilet to dispose of the waste water after processing. Please keep access to these facilities clear for your technician.
- Most importantly, use extreme caution when walking from the carpet to hard floors as they will be very slippery until dry! Please warn all building occupants of this hazard. We recommend that you limit traffic on the carpet as much as possible until it’s dry.
- Please leave the protective pads in place for at least 48 hours and do not rearrange any furniture after cleaning to ensure there is no damage caused from furniture stain bleeding onto the carpet.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call or send your questions in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org