Vancouver Shower Stall Cleaning & Restoration Experts
Who likes to clean mouldy shower stalls? No one, that’s who. Cleaning your shower stall is such a tough job to begin with, and annoyingly frustrating when you work so hard at it, but just can’t get the results you want. We get it, and we’ve got the solution.
NUVOCLEAN’s Shower Stall Restoration System
- Deep cleaning high pressure tile and grout wash with professional grade soap film remover.
- Mould and mildew remover treatment to kill all the nasties and brighten dingy grout lines.
- Glass polished to remove soap film build up and restore it to invisible.
- Metal polished, frames and fixtures cleaned and polished.
Additional Shower Stall Service Options
- Grout penetrating sealer prevents unsightly grout stains and discolouration and keeps moisture from absorbing into the shower wall through the grout.
- Grout colourseal returns your grout to a like-new appearance! Better than new actually, as besides a restored consistent colour to the grout lines, the grout colourseal helps makes your maintenance a breeze. Just wipe the grout clean! You can even change the colour of your grout if you want to.
- Grout repairs and re-grouting. Cracked, broken, and missing grout should be repaired immediately to prevent water damage and mould growth in your walls.
- Re-caulking. Mouldy and stained failed caulking should be cut out and replaced with 100% silicone caulking to prevent leaks and to keep your shower stall mould and mildew free.
Mouldy tile and grout showers should never be ignored. Organic material can build up on your shower walls held in place by layers of soap film. This is a perfect environment for mould and mildew growth and can damage the finish on some tiles. Grout is absorbent so mould on your grout can mean mould in your grout. In a continuously wet area like your shower stall, mould can eventually pass through the grout and into the walls of your home if left unchecked.
NuvoClean’s professional shower stall cleaning and sanitizing kills mould and mildew, important for your health and the quality of the indoor environment in your home.
Mouldy caulking can be an indication that the bond has failed and moisture is getting in behind the seal. The caulking in your shower is there to prevent moisture from getting into the walls of your home so it’s extremely important to ensure your shower stall and tub surrounds are properly caulked and sealed to keep your home mould and mildew free.
Fiberglass shower pans can start looking dirty and gross over time and can be a real challenge to clean. NUVOCLEAN technicians use professional grade soap scum removers and special scouring pads to clean and restore fiberglass shower pans.
Glass shower walls and doors are particularly difficult to keep clean and clear. Glass is essentially stone, so NUVOCLEAN technicians can polish and restore your glass walls and doors back to invisible again, just like they were when they were new. Our shower stall restoration service includes cleaning and polishing the metal frames and fixtures too!
Have us in for a free inspection today! 604-565-7494 or go ahead and book online right now.
Daily maintenance tips to keep your shower stall looking it’s best.
- Rinse and dry the shower stall walls and glass (best to have the shower head on a hose) when you’re done, and then completely dry your shower stall after each use. This is the single most important thing you can do to keep your shower stall clean and mould free. The best way to do this is to use a towel and literally wipe the shower stall dry. The second best way would be to use a little squeegee to remove the water drops off the shower walls and glass. Keep the shower door open and the bathroom exhaust fan running for an hour after use.
- Do not use bar soap. Bar soaps contain waxes and leave residues behind. Sometimes we even have to scrape soap film residues off tiles with razor blades! Instead, use a clear shower gel or better yet, Castile liquid organic soap as it will not leave a residue on you or the shower stall.
- Clean the walls and glass weekly with a neutral, rinse-free tile and stone cleaner. Spray the surfaces generously with the cleaner and wipe thoroughly with a damp sponge or microfiber cloth. Use a soft tooth brush to get into the grout and nooks and crannies if necessary. Rinse well with the shower head on a hose. Dry thoroughly.
- Closely inspect your grout and caulking during your weekly cleaning ritual and check for any damage.
- Treat yourself to NUVOCLEAN’s professional shower stall cleaning service once every year and our technicians will perform a thorough inspection to ensure your shower stall is still in good shape.