Vancouver's Shower Stall Cleaning & Restoration Experts
Bathroom Tile Cleaning
Who likes to clean gross mouldy shower stalls?
No one really, almost anyway. We may be a little odd because the tile and stone technicians at NUVOCLEAN Surface Restoration love to spend their days restoring shower stalls. And when you love what you do, you get very good at doing it.
Cleaning your shower stall is such a tough job to begin with, and annoyingly frustrating when you work so hard at it, but just can’t get the results you want.
We get it, and we’ve got the solution.
The NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration Shower Stall Restoration System
- Deep clean high pressure tile and grout wash with professional grade soap film remover.
- Mould and mildew remover treatment to kill all the nasties and brighten dingy grout lines.
- Glass polished to remove soap film and mineral build up and restore it to invisible.
- Metal polished, frames and fixtures cleaned and polished.
Additional Shower Stall Services
- Grout penetrating sealer prevents unsightly grout stains and discolouration and keeps moisture from absorbing into the shower wall through the grout.
- Grout colourseal returns your grout to a like-new appearance! Better than new actually, as besides a restored consistent colour to the grout lines, the grout colourseal helps makes your maintenance a breeze. Just wipe the grout clean! You can even change the colour of your grout if you want to.
- Grout repairs and re-grouting. Cracked, broken, and missing grout should be repaired immediately to prevent water damage and mould growth in your walls.
- Re-caulking. Mouldy and stained failed caulking should be cut out and replaced with 100% silicone caulking to prevent leaks and to keep your shower stall mould and mildew free.
TUB SURROUND WALLS RESTORATION BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
Mouldy tile and grout showers should never be ignored.
Organic material can build up on your shower walls held in place by layers of soap film. This is a perfect environment for mould and mildew growth and can damage the finish on some tiles. Grout is absorbent so mould on your grout can mean mould in your grout. In a continuously wet area like your shower stall, mould can eventually pass through the grout and into the walls of your home if left unchecked.
NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration’s professional shower stall cleaning and sanitizing kills mould and mildew, important for your health and the quality of the indoor environment in your home.
Mouldy caulking can be an indication that the bond has failed and moisture is getting in behind the seal. The caulking in your shower is there to prevent moisture from getting into the walls of your home so it’s extremely important to ensure your shower stall and tub surrounds are properly caulked and sealed to keep your home mould and mildew free.
Fiberglass shower pans can start looking dirty and gross over time and can be a real challenge to clean. NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration technicians use professional grade soap scum removers and special scouring pads to clean and restore fiberglass shower pans.
Glass shower walls and doors are particularly difficult to keep clean and clear. Glass is essentially stone, so NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration technicians can polish and restore your glass walls and doors back to invisible again, just like they were when they were new. Our shower stall restoration service includes cleaning and polishing the metal frames and fixtures too!